Polyart for Maps and Guides
Why Polyart ?
Its properties are particularly well adapted to tourism and leisure maps (hiking, trekking, cycling…), nautical charts, city plans and
- Polyart is durable, water resistant and withstands repeated folding without breaking.
- Polyart looks and feels like paper and produces high quality maps.
- Polyart’s matt finish enhances the legibility of the map vs plastified maps.
- Polyart has a good opacity, and can be printed both sides.
- Polyart can be printed by conventional offset. Special ranges are available for Laser and HP Indigo, including B2 size.