Polyart IML substrate enhances your brand and packaging design. In Mold Labeling is a predecorating label technique. The label is placed in the open mold and becomes an integral part of the container after blow molding. Polyart IML offers a superior solution for your IML needs.
In our range we have special Polyart® grades for IML (in-mould labelling) with the following characteristics:
- Suitable for a wide range of operating temperatures
- Coating which reduces static for easy printing and “pick and place”
- Dimensional stability ensures even application of the label
- Improves productivity (shorter cycle time)
- Polyethylene base 100% compatible for PE & PP containers
- Very effective on large container labels
Sustainability and IML : advantages of the IML process
- Bottle Weight reduction.
- 100% HDPE mono-component labelling technology.
- No glue residues that disturb recycling process.
- No silicone release liner waste to landfill.
For more information, please contact us.
IML: bottle production and labelling in one single process